I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Auranofin||0 people have prescribed Auranofin|
(au RANE oh fin)
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
• It may take 3 months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Anemia, low white blood cell count, and low platelet count.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
• Not hungry.
• Mouth irritation. Frequent mouth care with a soft toothbrush or cotton swabs...