I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Azelaic Acid||0 people have prescribed Azelaic Acid|
(a zeh LAY ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
• This medicine is used to treat rosacea.
• It may take 2 months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Use of other skin products can increase irritation.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry skin.
• Skin irritation.
• Change in color of skin.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...