I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bacitracin and Polymyxin B||0 people have prescribed Bacitracin and Polymyxin B|
(bas i TRAY sin & pol i MIKS in bee)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat skin infections.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat eye infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not use longer than needed. Secondary infections may develop.
• Use care when applying. Staining may occur.
• Avoid wearing contacts unless instructed by healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local...