Tried or prescribed Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Hydrocortisone? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Hydrocortisone||0 people have prescribed Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Hydrocortisone|
(bas i TRAY sin, nee oh MYE sin, pol i MIKS in bee, & hye droe KOR ti sone)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat eye infections.
• This medicine is used to treat skin irritation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Bright lights may be irritating. Use sunglasses.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest...