Tried or prescribed Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Pramoxine? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Pramoxine||0 people have prescribed Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Pramoxine|
(bas i TRAY sin, nee oh MYE sin, pol i MIKS in bee, & pra MOKS een)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat skin infections.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not use longer than needed. Secondary infections may develop.
• Use care when applying. Staining may occur.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits;...