I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Baclofen||0 people have prescribed Baclofen|
(BAK loe fen)
• This medicine is used as a muscle relaxant.
• This medicine is used to stop hiccups.
• This medicine is used to treat bladder spasms.
• This medicine is used to treat spasms in patients with multiple sclerosis or spinal cord disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if...