I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried BCG||0 people have prescribed BCG|
(bee see jee)
• This medicine is used to prevent tuberculosis.
• This medicine is used to treat bladder cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• All serious side effects to this vaccine must be reported to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Ask your healthcare provider to file the report. You may also call to file a report at 1-800-822-7967.
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing...