I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Benztropine||0 people have prescribed Benztropine|
(BENZ troe peen)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat side effects caused by some medicine used to treat schizophrenia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare...