I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bexarotene (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Bexarotene (Systemic)|
(beks AIR oh teen)
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high cholesterol or are taking a cholesterol-lowering agent, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid other sources of vitamin A.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use two forms of birth control that you can trust 1 month before treatment begins, during treatment, and...