I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bicalutamide||0 people have prescribed Bicalutamide|
(bye ka LOO ta mide)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• If you are sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear...