I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bisacodyl||0 people have prescribed Bisacodyl|
(bis a KOE dil)
• This medicine is used to treat constipation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Do not take dairy products, calcium supplements, or magnesium within 1 hour of this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Stomach cramps.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching;...