I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bismuth, Metronidazole, and Tetracycline||0 people have prescribed Bismuth, Metronidazole, and Tetracycline|
(BIZ muth, me troe NI da zole, & tet ra SYE kleen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat gastrointestinal ulcers caused by infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take dairy products, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, multivitamins with minerals, colestipol, cholestyramine, didanosine, or antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor). Do not take alcohol for at least 24 hours after the last dose. Drinking alcohol or alcohol containing products such as cough syrup may cause cramps, nausea, headaches, and flushing.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.