I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bismuth||0 people have prescribed Bismuth|
• This medicine is used to treat diarrhea.
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn and indigestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular...