I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bortezomib||0 people have prescribed Bortezomib|
(bore TEZ oh mib)
• This medicine is used to treat multiple myeloma.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid multivitamins, natural products, and dietary supplements that contain additional vitamin C.
• Avoid green tea and green tea extracts.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.