I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Brinzolamide||0 people have prescribed Brinzolamide|
(brin ZOH la mide)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.