I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bromocriptine||0 people have prescribed Bromocriptine|
(broe moe KRIP teen)
• This medicine is used to treat acromegaly.
• This medicine is used to treat females who do not have a menstrual cycle.
• This medicine is used to treat females who have too much milk production.
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat some prolactin-secreting tumors.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other...