I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine||0 people have prescribed Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine|
(brome fen IR a meen & soo doe e FED rin)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with...