I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bupivacaine||0 people have prescribed Bupivacaine|
(byoo PIV a kane)
• This medicine is used to numb an area of the skin before a procedure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not eat while your mouth feels numb. You may injure yourself by biting your tongue.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips,...