I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Buserelin||0 people have prescribed Buserelin|
(BYOO se rel in)
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Disease symptoms may worsen before improving.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Increased bone pain, blood in urine, and difficulty urinating. Usually resolved 1-2 weeks after treatment has started.
• Emotional ups and downs.
• Nasal irritation.
• Change in sexual...