I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Cabergoline||0 people have prescribed Cabergoline|
(ca BER goe leen)
• This medicine is used to treat females who do not have a menstrual cycle.
• This medicine is used to treat females who have too much milk production.
• This medicine is used to treat some prolactin-secreting tumors.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low blood pressure.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a...