I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Calcitriol||0 people have prescribed Calcitriol|
(kal si TRYE ole)
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat low calcium levels.
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid other sources of vitamin D.
• Do not take cholestyramine, mineral oil, magnesium-containing antacids, or orlistat with this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High calcium level. Signs include weakness, confusion, feeling tired, headache, nausea and vomiting, constipation, or bone pain.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...