I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Canakinumab||0 people have prescribed Canakinumab|
(can a KIN ue mab)
• This medicine is used to treat cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes (CAPS).
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?