I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and Codeine||0 people have prescribed Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and Codeine|
(kar eye soe PROE dole, AS pir in, and KOE deen)
• This medicine is used as a muscle relaxant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine...