I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Warm-Up Exercises||0 people have prescribed Warm-Up Exercises|
Effect of Warm-Up Exercises on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
According to a report published by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, a simple warm-up routine may greatly reduce the incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome. This routine, combined with medication and rest, may prove to be better at treating carpal tunnel symptoms than simple rest and medication.
The warm-up routine is as follows:
- Hold your hands in front of you as if pushing on a wall. Count to five.
- Relax your wrists and fingers.
- Make tight fists with both hands.
- Bend both fists downward. Count to five.
- Repeat each step ten times.
- Then shake arms loosely while hanging at your side.
Read more details about Warm-Up Exercises.
FoundHealth has 17 treatments for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!
See all Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment options and start building your care plan today.