I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Caspofungin||0 people have prescribed Caspofungin|
(kas poe FUN jin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Liver damage can rarely occur.
• Kidney damage can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your...