I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Certolizumab Pegol||0 people have prescribed Certolizumab Pegol|
(cer to LIZ u mab PEG ol)
• This medicine is used to treat Crohn's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Hepatitis B testing may be suggested. Unrecognized hepatitis B infection may worsen during treatment.
• Long-term use may increase your risk of cancer.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have cancer, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more likely to develop infections.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare...