I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Cetuximab||0 people have prescribed Cetuximab|
(se TUK see mab)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear while taking this medicine and for at least 2 months after treatment ends.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These...