I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Charcoal, Activated||0 people have prescribed Charcoal, Activated|
(CHAR kole AK tiv ay ted)
• This medicine is used to treat certain poisonings.
• This medicine is used to relieve excess gas in the stomach.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe constipation.
• Severe belly...