I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chenodiol||0 people have prescribed Chenodiol|
(kee noe DYE ole)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat gallstones.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have biliary tract problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids with this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard, sugar-free candy.
• Belly pain.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or...