I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chlorambucil||0 people have prescribed Chlorambucil|
(klor AM byoo sil)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
• This medicine is used to treat blood disorders.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have seizures or are on seizure medicine, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• If you...