I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chlordiazepoxide||0 people have prescribed Chlordiazepoxide|
(klor dye az e POKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat anxiety.
• This medicine is used to treat panic attacks.
• This medicine is used to treat alcohol withdrawal.
• This medicine is used to calm you before a medical procedure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine on a regular basis for more than 10 days, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine...