I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chlorpheniramine and Acetaminophen||0 people have prescribed Chlorpheniramine and Acetaminophen|
(klor fen IR a meen & a seet a MIN oh fen)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have an enlarged prostate, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions. These include sedatives, tranquilizers, mood stabilizers, antihistamines, and other...