Tried or prescribed Chlorpheniramine, Pyrilamine, and Phenylephrine? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chlorpheniramine, Pyrilamine, and Phenylephrine||0 people have prescribed Chlorpheniramine, Pyrilamine, and Phenylephrine|
(klor fen IR a meen, pye RIL a meen, & fen il EF rin)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred...