I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate||0 people have prescribed Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate|
(KOE leen mag NEE zhum trye sa LIS i late)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain and inflammation.
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting...