I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chorionic Gonadotropin (Human)||0 people have prescribed Chorionic Gonadotropin (Human)|
(kor ee ON ik goe NAD oh troe pin, HYU man)
• This medicine is used to help you get pregnant.
• This medicine is used to increase sperm production.
• This medicine is used to treat delays in male development.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Limit exercise while undergoing ovarian stimulation.
• This medicine may increase the chance of becoming pregnant with more than one baby.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Breast enlargement.
• Ovarian cyst.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately