I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ciclopirox||0 people have prescribed Ciclopirox|
(sye kloe PEER oks)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness;...