Tried or prescribed Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, and Glucono-Delta-Lactone? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, and Glucono-Delta-Lactone||0 people have prescribed Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, and Glucono-Delta-Lactone|
(SI trik AS id, mag NEE see um KAR bo nate, and GLOO kon o DEL ta LAK tone)
• This medicine is used to treat kidney and bladder stones.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bladder irritation.
• Back pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or...