Tried or prescribed Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and Potassium Citrate? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and Potassium Citrate||0 people have prescribed Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and Potassium Citrate|
(SIT rik AS id, SOW dee um SIT rate, & poe TASS ee um SIT rate)
• This medicine is used to treat acid conditions in the blood.
• This medicine is used to lower acid levels in the urine.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High potassium level. Signs include feeling weak, lightheaded, dizzy, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling.
• High salt levels.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or...