I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clarithromycin||0 people have prescribed Clarithromycin|
(kla RITH roe mye sin)
• This medicine is used to prevent infections of the heart for patients at risk.
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Long-acting tablet shell in the stool.
• Belly pain.
• Abnormal taste.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Diarrhea. Yogurt, Bifidobacterium bifidum, or *Lactobacillus...