I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clidinium and Chlordiazepoxide||0 people have prescribed Clidinium and Chlordiazepoxide|
(kli DI nee um & klor dye az e POKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome.
• This medicine is used to treat ulcer disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine on a regular basis for more than 10 days, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor)...