I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clindamycin and Benzoyl Peroxide||0 people have prescribed Clindamycin and Benzoyl Peroxide|
(klin da MYE sin & BEN zoe il peer OKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Protect clothing and hair from staining.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use other acne medicines cautiously. Increased skin irritation can occur.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry skin.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing;...