I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clindamycin (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Clindamycin (Systemic)|
(klin da MYE sin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Condoms or diaphragms may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine and for 72 hours after treatment ends.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Diarrhea. Yogurt, *Bifidobacterium...