I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clomiphene||0 people have prescribed Clomiphene|
(KLOE mi feen)
• This medicine is used to help you get pregnant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• This medicine may increase the chance of becoming pregnant with more than one baby.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Hot flashes. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Ovarian cyst.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
• For females,...