I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clonidine and Chlorthalidone||0 people have prescribed Clonidine and Chlorthalidone|
(KLON i deen & klor THAL i done)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine can increase blood sugar.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities...