I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clonidine||0 people have prescribed Clonidine|
(KLON i deen)
• This medicine is used to prevent migraine headaches.
• This medicine is used to control pain when infused into the spine.
• This medicine is used to relieve painful menstrual cycles.
• This medicine is used to treat drug addiction and withdrawal.
• This medicine is used to treat flushing.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat hot flashes caused by other medicines.
• This medicine is used to treat attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity.
• Rarely, this medicine is used to treat diabetes-associated diarrhea.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• You may have certain heart tests before starting this medicine. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or...