I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Colestipol||0 people have prescribed Colestipol|
(koe LES ti pole)
• This medicine is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body.
• This medicine is used to treat itching.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take any other medicines within 4 hours of this medicine.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool...