I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Collagenase (Systemic)||1 person has prescribed Collagenase (Systemic)|
(KOL la je nase)
• This medicine is used to treat cords formed in patients with Dupuytren's contracture.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have bleeding problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation or swelling at the injection site.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face,...