I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Cromolyn Sodium||0 people have prescribed Cromolyn Sodium|
(KROE moe lin)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to prevent asthma.
• This medicine is used to treat eye inflammation.
• This medicine is used to prevent nasal congestion.
• This medicine is used to treat food allergies.
• This medicine is used to treat inflammatory bowel disease.
• This medicine is used to treat mastocytosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not helpful in urgent situations.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Sore throat.
• Nasal irritation.
• Eye irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...