I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Cyclobenzaprine||0 people have prescribed Cyclobenzaprine|
(sye kloe BEN za preen)
• This medicine is used as a muscle relaxant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have urinary tract blockage, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...