I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried CycloSERINE||0 people have prescribed CycloSERINE|
(sye kloe SER een)
• This medicine is used to treat tuberculosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded,...